WBS Jr. Knights 2009 Squirt Major (AYHL)
Division: Squirt Major
League: Tier 1 - Atlantic Youth Hockey League (AYHL)
Birth Years: 2009
- Full AYHL Regular Season game schedule (AYHL teams played 28 league games in 2018-2019 at ’09 level). Additional Exhibition games and 1 tournament minimum.
- 2 practice sessions per week @ approx. 1.5 hours each (ice will include split-ice and full-ice)
- High emphasis on individual skill and team development during quality ice session
- 2 skill sessions per month on Fridays
- Off ice workouts with strength and conditioning coach throughout season
- 12 spring / summer practices starting in April
- Equipment package extra* (due in August)
*this includes WBS Knights game jerseys, socks and WBS Knights sweatsuit.
Skills Coach: Alex Vasko
Head Coach: Ray Giroux
Team Manager: Jim Brady
- Payment terms: 6 monthly payments for tuition with all payments due by 10/1. Early pay discount is available.
- All teams will be expected to participate in fundraising. This fundraising goal will be accomplished by corporate sponsors, operation of the snack bar by the WBS Knights, annual golf outing and other small fundraisers. It is imperative that all families participate in the fundraisers in order to keep tuition increases at a minimum next year.
- Practices and skills are estimated depending on the number of players, number of teams and overall participation in the programs.
- Items are subject to change without notice.
- With 8 Jr. Knights teams this year and over 95+ players, it is assumed that Coach Vasko will train the players on the ice on a regular basis. Due to the complexity of the team schedules and the demand of the growing Knights hockey programs, it should not be assumed that Coach Vasko can be at every practice.