WBS JR. KNIGHTS U8 Mites
- Division: Mite Major (White) & Mite Minor (Blue)
- Birth Years: 2011-2012-2103
- Equipment package approx. cost $200 extra* (due in August)
*this includes WBS Knights game jerseys, socks and WBS Knights sweatsuit.
MITE BLUE TEAMS
Mite Blue – This is the first level of Mite 8U (ages 8 and younger) hockey. The Mite Blue team is the first stop for kids that transition from the learn to play hockey or the intro mite program. Each team has between 5 - 9 players. The games are played into cross ice zones.
MITE WHITE TEAMS
Mite White – This is the second level of Mite 8U (ages 8 and younger) hockey. The Mite White team is the last phase of USA Hockey cross-ice development. The number of players are the same as it was at the blue mite level and teams continue to play games cross-ice.
- 20 game season with combination of exhibition and tournament games (2-3 tournaments estimate) including Atlantic District Mite Jamboree in Philadelphia
- 2 practice sessions per week @ approx. 1 hours each (ice will be split with other mite teams); Mite White will practice a little extra every week (~30 minutes)
- High emphasis on individual skill and team development during quality ice session
Mite Director: Justin Lyle
Combination of Professional and Parent coaching